Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hello everyone!

Hey all, I'm in pretty good spirits today. I just got up and did some clean-up at the mall my dad manages, not the funnest job, but being outside was nice. I also got 2 new CD's yesterday. One by Relient K and one by Demon Hunter. I am quite glad I found out about Demon Hunter, you see, I'm on a constant quest to find HEAVY Christian music and Demon Hunter fits that bill. I recommend them to anyone who likes to be screamed at. (Warning, music may be fatal to the elderly)

Anyways, here are some pictures!!!

This is a dragonfly, they were all over my cousins docks and I got many close ups. This one has incredible eyes.


This is what happens to crabs who die. They start very little and grow to a certain size (still small enough to fit in your hand) and then they go into the ocean until they grow as big as the one below. Then they die. And eventually only the shell is left.


This is a heron. Of all the birds I've seen, this is probably my favourite. They are very graceful, especially in flight.


God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are cool shots. I like the dragonfly in particular, although herons are amazing birds. On my trip I got a couple of pictures of a dragonfly, but none were of such high quality... We also saw a couple of herons, but our camera is a little lacking in zooming abilities, so they're just alright... and not great. Keep taking awesome pictures.

--Chelle