Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More from Victoria!

Hey everyone! I have decided to try and get a post up every two days while I'm in Victoria, so here is my post for the 19th, I visited some neat places today, including a place called the Butchant Gardens filled with pretty flowers. Although I took around 100 shots there, I will only upload this one.



Here is a frog. Ribbit.
 


However you do have my permission to laugh at this picture. I took it inside an aquarium where no flash was allowed, so I had to kill the quality to get it that bright. Not a very good picture, but better than no picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»