Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hello Everyone!

Hey there, I dont' have anything new today, but I will post the shots I didn't get around to posting yesterday. Probably pretty similar to yesterdays, but what can I say, I have a life too ;) I'm going to Victoria in a few days though, I'm hoping for some awesome shots there. Enjoy all!

Two pelicans here, there were 3 or 4 on the lake, but never in a group of more than two. If anyone is interested, I believe that the one on the left is the female and the one on the right is a male. (The male has a longer bill)


Not much to this shot, I just liked it for some reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, nice pictures. Pelly's are so cute... :P

--"Shell"

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»