Monday, July 10, 2006

Hey Everyone!

I actually do have some new pictures today! They are kind of just to fill space on this blog, but pictures none the less :) With any luck I will be able to get some good duck pictures tomorrow (if the ducks are kind and actually show up). So anyway, here are the pictures I took yesterday while we had a fire. Flames are definately an interesting photo subject. Theres an art to getting them just right, and I have yet to figure it out, but I will some day. Until then, these ones look kind of neat.







Well, lets hope I get some new shots tomorrow.

God Bless,
Keilan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well fire certainly is difficult to capture on camera at just the right moment. It's very beautiful indeed. Anyway, see ya around.

--"Shell"

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»