Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flowers!!

Hey everyone!!! It has been quite awhile since I've posted pictures, so today you get FIVE beautiful flower pictures. I took these all in the Butchant Gardens in British Colombia, Canada. It is a beautiful garden with thousands of visitors a day and hundreds of thousands of flowers, hope you like them!!

I really liked this flower, it seemed to be stretching wide, almost reaching for something.


This one is similar, but I must say I like the rich petal colour on the above one more.


Another beautiful flower, this one reminded me of a whole bunch of miniature hearts gathering in one place, it was just a stunning site to see.


Heres another one. Just for your information, most of these flowers were very large, a whole lot bigger than the ones where I live, the one below was approaching the size of my head. :)


I liked this flower, a strange colour scheme I thought. Sort of reminded me of a burst of light, more vivid on the inside and washed out on the outside.


Now before I finish this post, I feel I have to give credit where credit is due. While I was the man holding the camera at the time of these pictures. All I was doing was capturing the creation of a much greater being. My thanks goes out to the Lord Almight for His power and ability to put things like this on the earth. Without Him my photography would be useless!

God Bless,
Keilan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those really are amazing pictures, and amazing flowers too. They're really something special. :) Thanks for sharing God's creations with me.

--Chelle

Merlin said...

Great pictures! I like the last flower the best!

Anonymous said...

I love flowers nice job capturing the beauty of them,,,, Thanks for sharing...
Love in Christ,
ChainOfGrace :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»