Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Morning

Hey all, I got a harsh wake up call from my phone ringing this morning. Stupid phone, ringing at 7:30 like that. Anyways, today I'm going to use red text for no apparent reason. Complain in a comment if you hate it. Anyways, since I was up at 7:30 anyways, I ate some breakfast then went out to take some pictures around 9. I wasn't very creative today though. Sorry all. Anyways, like I promised, here is an email address you can contact me at. Feel free to email me about anything in my blog. keilansblog@hotmail.com

Alright, now for the photos, this is another little waterfall thingy in the lake near where I live.


This is the lake I take shots at, as you can see, it's rather small, and the benches and asphalt sure take away from the landscape.


Thats all I have for today, expect some better shots next Wednesday or Thursday, I don't work those days, so I'll have some time for photography.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Lake kind of reminds me of Lake Sundance, in Calgary. Except that it was much more natural looking. And bigger... Anyway, it still reminds me of Lake Sundance.

--"Shell"

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»