Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My first digital triumph.

Hey all, first off, I want to apologize for the red text yesterday. It's ugly and I now it. ;) Anyways, I took an early morning walk today, or I planned to, but the sun was already way up by the time I got out. But I did get some decent shots. And here they are.

This is a little sunflower looking thing, about 20 of them randomly sprung up behind my house.


This is a flower that grew under the fence from my neighbours yard, they have quite the garden.


And now to explain my topic title. For the first time ever, I took a picture and made it not suck by using a computer program. I'm quite proud. Here is the original, obviously not the best shot.


Now this, is my edit, I found that the original have a very distracting background that took away from the flower. So, I fixed it.


That took about 10 minutes to do, and I used a program called Photoshop Elements 4. Just in case anyone cares. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Flowers!! I like flowers... Anyway... Coolio pictures. That last one looked great with the black and white background. That flower looks like it has sugar on it... mmmm sugar.... I'm hungry...

Good job Keilan! :D

--"Shell"