Sunday, July 02, 2006

It's me again.

Hey all, I just had a rather exciting day, swimming, eating corn dogs and playing some video game soccer all in one day, and the whole time I should have been sleeping. Good news is that I can sleep in nice and long tomorrow. And sit at home and eat ice cream sandwichs till 2. Life is good. Anyways, I didn't get out today, so I have two pictures for you, one not taken by me.

This is me, in the mirror, with my beautiful Kodak P850 Super-zoom camera. This is going to be my new profile image. Yes, I have long blonde hippy hair, and yes, I did hide most of my face on purpose.



For this photo, I have to give credits to the photographer, a Mr. Ted S., now I don't have expressed permission to use this photo, but he's my dad. Permission is being assumed. This is a picture of my dads fine motorcycle and, in the bottom-left, Mount Rushmore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keilan... it's sideways... is it supposed to be sideways??

KeilanS said...

I honestly didn't notice that up first, I was so out of it. And to be honest Anonymous, I'm not sure who you are, but on second thought, that was a horrible shot. Give my dad some credit, he was using a camera phone... and I have no idea why it's sideways.

Anonymous said...

It was me.... Couldn't you tell....? Anyway I was just wondering why it is sideways, I'm not the one saying it's a horrible shot. YOU should be the one giving your poor dad some credit. Camera phones do take AWFUL photos.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»