Thursday, July 06, 2006

My trip to a lake.

Hey everyone, I took a trip to a place near where I live called Park Lake to take some photos (and eat food, it was a family gathering). So somewhere between me being tired, overfed and being slowly drained of vital fluids by mosquitos, my pictures didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to post them. Please don't quit reading my blog on the spot, I don't think they're THAT bad. Here they are.

Of all 60-some pictures I took, this is the only one that really stood out to me. This bird, whatever it is, just looked so regal standing there with it's head held high.


This was a wierd tree, it's all alone. Poor thing, it must get lonely.


The sun was pretty brutal while I was taking my shots, I caught just a tiny glint of it in this shot.


Well hopefully I'll get back in gear and get you all some gooders in the near future, until then, lets hope these can cut it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I thought they were very nice. The birdy was very nice, but I liked the third photograph the most. The sun glinting into it gave it just the right finishing touch. :)

--"Shell"

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»