Saturday, July 08, 2006

No time!

Hey everyone, very sorry for not posting yesterday, I quite simply haven't had time to take many pictures. However, on the 14th or so, I'm heading over to Victoria (in British Columbia) and I am bound to get some great shots there, it's a beautiful place. Until then though, I dug up some shots I took awhile ago. They're nothing special, but I need to post SOMETHING.

This is an old enemy. He is very fast, and very skilled in avoiding any poses that make for a good picture. Downright beautiful though.


This is the most arrogant looking bird I have ever seen. I love it. :)


This is the view from my backyard, as a 15 year old photographer, I must say I'm quite thankful for what God decided to grow behind my house. I think I would die trying to live in the middle of the city.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keilan,
This is Kassi. First time I looked at your blog. Very nice. I like the photos.
Keep it up!

sameroad said...

Wow, I'm jealous!
That's beautiful.

I like all youre pics too.

Anonymous said...

HI!

I like the bird pictures a lot, because birds are some of the coolest animals on the planet, next to polar bears and wild dogs. That's an amazing view from your backyard, by the way. We have a pretty nice view from our backyard, but its mostly a feild and then you see the highway and some rather large houses on the horizon (we're sort of in a valley). Anyway, I blabbed a lot today.

--"Shell"

Anonymous said...

I agree you have a great view from your backyard. But there are beautiful and interesting things to photograph in the city as well. Check these out: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=city+life&s=int. Might give you some ideas for shooting in Victoria.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»