Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have no more post titles

Hey everyone! More pictures! Forgive me for no update yesterday, blogger refused to let me upload pictures. I hope you all didn't miss me too much! And I have a confession to make. I've been holding back on some of my photos, like my turtles... (Insert shocked gasps of horror here). Anyways, I'm waiting for a program that lets me put a copyright on the bottom, I should buy it soon. It's not that I don't trust the majority of you, it's just that anyone can access this page, and well, I don't want some random person selling my photos, hehe. Anyways, on with the show.

This is a Red Wood Tree, it was HUGE... and this one was only 72 years old, I can't even fathom who big the 300 year old ones are... This is truly the kind of plant I can see God growing in his backyard. :)


This is a crow. It is watching us... ick, freaky. Crows are just menacing birds when they want to be.


This is a big stretching valley type thing, I like valleys!


Hope you enjoyed these! God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really like that last photo!! The landscape is so beautiful. It almost makes me want to cry. (I'm pitiful, eh?) Thankyou for sharing your pictures with us.