Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Apologies to All!

Hey all, I did plan to get some more good shots today, but we had a severe thunderstorm warning coupled with icky weather and wind, so I couldn't. I'm very sorry.

However, I do have a few new close ups for you all (these must be getting boring). If all goes well, I will have new shots TOMORROW! Oh yes, the answers from my game last post. Here is what the pictures were.

1. This was a super close up of my speaker, hehe.
2. This was a blue beany bear thing, with a silver crown and a red comb in it's crown.. (I didn't really expect anyone to get that)
3. This was the back end of an old coke bottle.

Okay, and here are 3 more. Same rules as last time, guess away! Or don't, if you prefer to just look, haha. These are easy ones today!

#1: Plenty of these lying around my room.


#2: I also have plenty of these, what can I say, I like soft things, hehe.


#3: As I said, these are not very hard ones.


God Bless, Keilan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Back of a CD.

2. Stuffed animal.

3. Plug (on an adapter or something like that?)

--Chelle

KeilanS said...

Correct, Correct and CORRECT. You win an invisible cookie, congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Those ones were too easy though... YAY A INVISIBLE COOKIE! I always wanted one of those! Thank you! ^_^

--Chelle