Sunday, August 27, 2006

TURTLES!!!

Hello hello hello! Okay, I admit the turtle picture is actually pretty lame. But just the fact that their was a turtle in Lethbridge was enough to get me PUMPED UP! Maybe I don't actually live in the most boring place on earth (okay, thats just complaining, I could live in a small town, where I would slowly die of isolation).

Anyways, here are the picture of the Lethbridge turtles (thats right, turtleS, like more than one!!!!)



There was also this... a HERON! In LETHBRIDGE!!! Forgive the bad picture, it was in the middle of my joyful little dance at finding one of these things closer than 800 miles away...



I'm not sure what was wrong with these trees. They live in a place filled with turtles and herons yet they seem to be desperately trying to claw there way up into the sky... go figure.


Well, I hope you enjoyed my most recent blog entry,
God Bless,
Keilan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Turtles and herons. Cooool. My favourite was the one with the sky and branches though. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Keilan, don't you be crtisizing small towns, you know I live in one! LOL! Great Pics!

~Linda

KeilanS said...

Sorry Linda, but I can't lie. Small towns are nice to visit for awhile but living in one would kill me :)

Anonymous said...

I also know that famous model of yours! in fact I had the extreme good fortune of having him come to visit for a week. Your pictures are good, however,they don't do the model justice. He's much better looking in person!

Anonymous said...

I also know that famous model of yours! in fact I had the extreme good fortune of having him come to visit for a week. Your pictures are good, however,they don't do the model justice. He's much better looking in person!