Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My people shots!

Well recently I received a request to take some people shots. So I dug up a few old ones to post. A long with a nature shot, since I need some of those (Nature is my specialty after all). So anyways, this is an amazing fashion model who was kind enough to give me permission to post some photos of him. As you can imagine, this good looking tough guy is quite popular and I am glad to have the honour of posting some shots of him.

A nice care-free kind of pose. This young man knows how to be a good model!


Hear he is gazing away in thought, contemplating the meaning of life perhaps.


Well I'm afraid thats all I was able to take of him (he has a very tight schedule of course). So here is a spider. Just for the record, although the background has the look of a brightly lit tropical rainforest, it is actually a plain looking bush that I photoshopped to death.


Hope you enjoyed these, God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm... Gee I wonder who that is... ;)

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!! Forgive me, but being new to the "Blog World" I left my comment to your model pictures on your Aug.27th "Turtles" post. On a side note-did I mention that I love people shots?

KeilanS said...

Anne, some things are not meant to be heard outside of the boards. The plumbing issues is one of them.

And what do you mean serious! Are you insulting my handsome model?

Anonymous said...

Your "handsome model" has my sister drooling all over the comp screen. it's kinda nasty.... good work Keilan!