Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad Pictures... sorry :)

Hey everyone!

As my message title might have suggested, my moon picture last night did not turn out too well. I only have one I'm willing to show, and I also took a picture of the bridge in Lethbridge. That is basically the only thing historic like in the city, so I decided I should at least have a few pictures of it. Here they are, full moon is tomorrow night, hopefully I can get some good shots then, although I really do need a tripod to take half-decent moon shots... oh well.



This is a picture of the Lethbridge railway bridge. Congratulations, you have all seen the most exciting thing in Lethbridge, you can now cross us off of your places to visit list.. haha.


Well if the clouds go away, I'll have some full moon shots for you all in the next few days. Have a great day and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your foggy/cloudy moon picture is very creepy. In a good way, of course. It's got that cool "dark" feeling to it. Keep it up!