Monday, August 21, 2006

Closer.... closer.... SNAP!

Hey everyone! This is the mark of a bored photographer for you, pictures taken in his own bedroom! I find that any old thing can make a decent picture if you get close enough to it! Haha. So for the sake of my blog not being un-updated any longer, here is my set of extreme close ups.

I bet nobody can guess what this is. And I'm not going to tell you. (Hint: Red-eye sucks, eh?)


This picture I need to explain. I do not have random piles of money lying around my room, I'm not that rich or stuck-up. This is 95% of the change in my room posing for a photo shoot.


Now it's time for the fun ones. We are going to play a game. In a comment, take a guess at what you think these are. Just say what number 1,2 and 3 is. I do hope somebody actually does this. If not, I'll feel dumb, then again, what else is new? haha :)

Number 1! I like this shot, I didn't expect it to turn out like this... this will be a nearly impossible one, you will get it wrong.


Number 2... well, this is just wierd... idea was from my brother... guess away!


Number 3! It's looking at you! Run away! (Hint: Not an eye)


Anyways, have fun all, God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem... Okay so I shall play your guessing game.

1. Close up of a speaker, or microphone? (Probably not, since you're saying its so hard to figure out. But that's my best guess.)

2. Absolutely no idea, something with blue rope/string?

3. The back end of a glass jar or bottle.

--Chelle

Anonymous said...

LOL good idea!

1.some sort of iron cooking item or something in a gerage

2. is some sort of beenbag toy type thing.

3. back end of a (Glass) Jar

Anonymous said...

Hey, Keilie!
1. plastic bubble wrap
2. a rake and silver shoes
3. looking inside a coke bottle

How'd I do?!? - Pet the angelic(?)Duck

KeilanS said...

Next post is coming shortly! Answers will be there :)