Sunday, August 13, 2006

Photographic Block

Hey all!

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures, I find myself lacking good subjects for taking pictures of, hopefully I'll go to a lake tomorrow, good stuff at lakes. However, since I need to sound like an artist, I will call it a lack of inspiration and photographic block.

Anyways, I did make something for you. A background made of 16 of my shots stitched together. It's the right size for most computer backgrounds. Now I know nobody wants to use my shots as a background, but I had to post something, eh? :)



God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool!

Anonymous said...

HEHEHE I'm so special. You already gave it to ME! If I didn't like my own background so much I would probably put it up. I used to make backgrounds and put them up... but I wasn't very good at it and soon gave up. Sank you very muchly. And, I don't mind seeing pictures on the same types of things that you've already taken photos of.