Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hello everyone!!!

Guess what? Blogger was being very speedy today so I uploaded 4 pictures, instead of the 2 I planned to!!! YAY!!! I also got my copyright program, so now I can post whatever I want without fear of somebody stealing it. Just a note to my friends, if you want to use a picture for your background or something like that and want a high quality version, contact me using the link on my profile page and I'll probably be willing to send a version without the annoying copyright.

This is a bee, landing on a flower... as you can probably see, hehe. I thought it was cool.


Hehe, isn't it cute!!! I love turtles and I got to see this one in Victoria, I believe it is called a Red-necked slider... or something like that, a smart guy told me but I forgot... :)


This is a deer in my backyard, it turned out looking almost like a painting (I think anyway). There is a big technical explanation as to how I made it turn out looking like a painting, but I don't want to bore my readers.


This is another of the deer, it let me get so close to it. I believe I was only about 7 or 8 feet away for these shots, very uncommon to get that close.


Hope you enjoyed them!! God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Merlin said...

Great Deer & turtle pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're right! That one really does look like a painting! That's quite cool.