Friday, August 04, 2006

Playing games with light...

Hey all, I just recently discovered how a photographer can make things seem just a little bit less real. I took a few crazy pictures recently, all by playing with a poorly lit room... these are going to be a little freaky, so don't be too scared.

Well this is an out of body experiance I had one day, hehe. I just randomly started flickering and got absorbed in a cloud of light... okay, I was actually in the same place the whole time. But hey, a magician never reveals his secrets.


This was taken in a nearly pitch black room, crazy, eh? I look scared, a little shaky, no?


Hmm, am I really there? I'm not sure anymore.


Haha, sorry for the creepiness. God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOW WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!BUAHAHAHA.... BEWARE THE CREATURES THAT HUNT IN THE NIGHT!!! BUAHAHAHAHA