Friday, August 18, 2006

New Gear!

Hey there everyone! I must say I love getting new equipment for my camera and my new Tripod certainly counts! You may or may not have noticed my occasional complaining about the one I had to use before, so I fixed it, and it's a beauty indeed, haha. It also made me want a few more accessories, but that is going to have to wait a few more paychecks. :) Anyways, I don't have new pictures for you, so I'm going to dig into my old photos and hope I don't post any repeats. hehe. Of course, first I need to show off my tripod since I know you all care so much.... ;)

Here it is, a little bit small, but this is so that I can actually carry it around.


Okay, so no good tripod is that small. Heres my tripod in it's full glory, hehe. I feel like a kid in a candy store.


Okay, so I probably won't get that many pictures that I wouldn't have gotten before now that I have this tripod... but it is such a cool tripod. Here are two old shots, I hope these arn't repeats.

This is a heron I found in BC... I have a sneaking feeling this is a repeat... forgive me if so.


Here is a beautiful butterfly in BC. I quite like this one.


Anyways, I hope to get new shots soon. Once I have some time and the weather behaves, I plan on going to some wetland park thingy near Lethbridge, I should get some then.

God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, nice tripod. Though that tile floor looks exceptionally cold. My toes are cold just looking at it... BRRR....

Anonymous said...

Hehe. You already posted both the butterfly picture and the birdy picture.

KeilanS said...

Lucky you then, eh? You get to see them twice! :)