Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My latest pictures!

Well everyone. I visited a lake a few days ago, and actually got some new shots! These pictures may be a little bit disturbing to all my message board friends. Because as they know, ducks are very evil. I sat studying this one for nearly half an hour. Ducks do interesting things when you watch them long enough (menacing things). I should also point out, my family and friends who do not know about my duck theory will find this post hugely wierd and confusing. Apologies in advance.

Here the duck is supposedly... fishing. However I believe he is preparing to dive into his underground lair. But he noticed me before he did.


Here is my duck... ummm... looking very very content. There is an evil plot in this somewhere. I just don't know what it is.


Here is a close up. The duck has cleaned some white fluff out of his fur. I believe it is some kind of armour.


Here he is... well... doing that upside down thing. This needs no explanation. It's just evil.


Anyways, hope you enjoyed my post. God Bless!

6 comments:

KeilanS said...

Haha, I don't think I'll do anything to stop those thoughts... I am an honest man after all.

Anonymous said...

I, the duck's spy, shall now report that you have figured out some of the deepest, darkest secrets. This is a warning, beware of the ducks. Their dinosaur slaves are hunting you down this instant. The world must not know of their ultimate evil plan. If you do not stop this.... the FOTD will... do something evil.


DUCKS SHALL RULE THE PLANET

Anonymous said...

Keilan, you say ducks are evil, but you're not fooling anyone...we all know that you love them...haha...and nice pictures! Ducks are SO cute!

~Linda

FresnoJoe said...

Quack! Quack!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Keilan, they are awesome as ususual! In your next blog my living room is painted the same color as yours - Spring Fawm. Keep up the good work, Keilie - Pet the unevil Duck LOL

Anonymous said...

HEY Keilan! I told you that i'd visit ur page! I know how much you love ducks,so i now know what to get you for ur b-day! BTW I too spy for the ducks and they are mad. Beware Henderson lake!!!!