Friday, September 01, 2006

A few quick shots!

Hey everyone! I was just outside taking a few shots last night, they arn't the best, but I figured I needed something to show you.

Here is one of the moon way up in the sky. I figured the moon was no good for close ups. So I decided to catch a bit of the sunset as well. Okay, so the sunset didn't really look like that. I'm kind of an artist, can't I play with my shots a bit?



This is my fire pit. I find myself very drawn to fire picture, they're so hard to get right! maybe someday I'll get some good ones.


This is kind of a neat shot. You'll have to click on it to see it properly. But I made it by stitching 10 other shots together. This is a big coulee view pretty close to where I live. Hope you like it!


Thats it for today, God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like all three of the pictures that you put up today! The sunset/moon one is very pretty, and I just love that picture of the fire. Oh, and that last picture looks great. :)

FresnoJoe said...

Great stuff Keilan

I think there are filters on your lens you can use to enhance your fire shots!

Using your computer like a dark room is a valid part of the art of photography!

Even in the days of negatives and prints, the masters used all kinds of techniques to enhance their shots. Love, Joe Quack!

KeilanS said...

Thanks for looking Joe!

I'm one step ahead of you with those filters, they're in the mail at the moment, I hope to have them on monday!