Monday, September 25, 2006

A few new shots!

Hey all, I decided to go out yesterday and shoot a few seeing as it was 25 degrees out, yay! These probably arn't the nicest shots ever as I couldn't go anywhere, so I just used my familiar coulee walk. I was trying to take shots of some more everyday things, so instead of nature, one of these is more of a random thing I found. I will have a few more in 3 or 4 days!

Heres a random scene with pretty clouds!


This is a chain and it's shadow... hey... I liked it :)


This is designed to make you dizzy.


Until next time then!

God Bless,
Keilan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kei! Love the pics. My fav's the sideways one! then again I am a dizzy person!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I can't even see strait anymore! Then again, I assume that was the intended affect...very creative, I like it very muchly! You've got some serious skills, Keep it up!

~Linda

Anonymous said...

I really love the first one! It's gorgeous. And that last one made me feel a little bit dizzy, in a car sick sorta way. :P

Meanie!

FresnoJoe said...

Hi Keilan

I love storm shots!

Black and white pictures are even stronger than color I believe!

So maybe you can shot your seasonal changes and post for you fans?

Love, Joe