Sunday, September 10, 2006

Some boring shots, hehe.

Hey all!

A few days ago I got some new photo gear, so I wanted to go test it out. Now the subjects I had in mind were birds, which I found none of, so I took a bunch of random shots instead. These are pretty boring shots, as the title says, so I hope you don't mind too much, hopefully I'll get some exciting shots soon!

Here is a plant in front of my house, if you look at the background, you can tell there is a building there, as opposed to just nature like most of my shots.


Here is a sunflower, I composed the picture just right to get the sunflower at a wierd angle, and then while looking over the shots, I realized I caught a Ladybug climbing the stem! :)


This is a leaf. Not much else to say.


Here is another sunflower, this was a big one... with a bee on it.


Hope you enjoyed these! God Bless!

No comments: