Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just one!

Hey all, I have managed to take a picture. It's not great, but it's a picture. As I've said before, school is pretty busy and the weather sucks, so I have no time for photography, when all is said and done, it's mostly a summer sport. I'll try to give you all a few shots now and then though :)














That is what the sky looked like right before this nasty weather started up, pretty gross, haha.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I've been busy, so anyways, until next time,
God Bless,
Keilan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great picture! I can't wait for the snow. You'll have to come to henderson lake and take some pics with it covered in snow (the only time of year it looks beautiful is in fall and winter)

Anonymous said...

That's just beautiful! I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels to see that shot. It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I love how you can't see anything but clouds in the sky in the backround, yet you can still tell that there's sun shining on the grass! Looks like it was taken at sunset too. Great shot! It really shows that God creates everything with natural beauty...he obviously knew what he was doing when he made the Earth, it really takes my breath away. Thanks for sharing your pictures keilan, they never cease to amaze me, and put a smile on my face! You're very gifted.

~Linda