Sunday, September 17, 2006

I appear to be out of pictures.

Well winter is coming and the weather is miserable, which means I won't have many pictures in the next while. I will try to continue posting on a regular basis, sometimes with photos and sometimes without. I will try to keep my posts at least mildly amusing. So today, I am digging up some random quotes and stuff... they're all really lame, but they made me laugh... but then again, thats not hard.

I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough.

And lastly the greatest homework excuse ever... I didn't do my homework because it was destroyed in a freak accident involving a hippo, a toaster and a bag of frozen peas. (I intend to use that at least once this year).

Anyways... that was sad, you can all go on with your lives now.

God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... no pictures... At least it was funnnny! Bye bye! Bear the coldness! GET PICTURES! Just a couple every once in a while... pleeeease!

KeilanS said...

I'm going to try to get some winter pictures, but going out in weather colder than 0 wrecks cameras!!!

Anonymous said...

Not if you're not out for very long, it won't...5 minutes at a time or so...it'll likely wreck you before it wrecks the camera...lol, j/k.

Anonymous said...

With Great Chocolate Comes Great Responsibility.

Thanks for the great excuse for my math not being handed in! Terry thought it was funny