Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who needs colour anyway?

Well everyone, seeing as it's getting colder, the pictures are going to slow down about now. My camera doesn't handle cold too well, and neither do I, haha. However, due to a request from one of my friends, I am going to post a few pictures with colours either removed or edited. So here they are.

Heres a shot thats just plain old black and white.


These next two are almost full black and white, this one wasn't quite stripped of it's colour, crows do have nice eyes after all.


Here's a flower, I just posted this shot recently, but not like this.


And last but not least, I simply went crazy with this shot. I'm not very good at this kind of editing so forgive the jagged edges.


Thats it for today,
God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! SANK YOU! :D:D:D:D:D