Sunday, September 03, 2006

YAY!

Good day to you all, sorry about the topic title. But I am rather excited. First of all, I took my three thousandth photo on the 1st, and Im proud of that. But more than that. I GOT A CAR! Yes indeed. I can't even drive on my own until November, but I have it! And it is rather nice, especially for a first car.



It is a 1993 Plymouth Colt with 150,000km on it. It has air condition in the form of a convienient handle used to roll down the windows. It has no clock in it, which is something I have never seen before, and the radio is pretty bad (first upgrade is definatly going to be a car stereo). I don't know much about cars, but I know it has a Mitsubishi engine, and is good on gas!!!



And theres the side view. It's even a blue car! Yay! And heres the best part. When we bought it, it already had half a tank of gas in it!!! Thats worth a lot of money!

Anyways, thats all I have for today, you get normal pictures in a few days.

God Bless,
Keilan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keilan,
This is your Auntie Emily. Way to go on the car! Clocks are overrated--who really needs one! And as for no radio-that's good. This way you'll be able to hear the horn honks and tire squeeling of other peoples cars as they are getting out of your way!!! Of course you know I'm just kidding. The car looks great! Drive safe.

KeilanS said...

Hey Auntie Emily! I didn't say it wasn't loud, I just said it wasn't "good". I'll fix it, really, who wants the distraction of screaming pedestrians anyways, can't they see I'm trying to drive?!?!

Anonymous said...

Umm...well I was going to say I can't wait for a ride in your car, but now I'm not to sure I want to. Then again, you don't have you drivers licence yet anyway, so the pedestrians will be safe for at least a little while...Lol, I'm just kidding. Congrats on the car Keilan! It looks awsome!

~Linda

Anonymous said...

YAY! It's even blue! You're just too darn cool. ;) Rock on!