Thursday, June 21, 2007

Well, they are not that bad

Hey everyone, as you can tell from my topic title, I don't have anything that amazing for you today. These are just a few shots I got at the lake. I didn't have my zoom extender, which pretty much means my bird pictures are fairly distant. Oh well, I did what I could. Here they are.

Speaking from a photographers perspective, this is a pretty bad picture. It has no subject. It just looks kind of neat, so I figured I'd post it.


This is a bit better. It is quite plainly a bird. A female red-winged black bird I think. I seem to have a lot of these up, they are among the bravest birds at the lake right now. This one isn't a bad pose, unfortunately the one I got of him flapping his wings was too blurry to post.


Anyways, thats it for today. Hopefully I'll have more eventually.

God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo you're right, it iiiiiiis cool. Know what it reminds me of? huh huh huh??? :P GREAT BIG SEA! Hahahahah. :P And the birdy is so cute. :) - Chelle