Monday, June 18, 2007

A few pictures

Well so much for updating every two days, eh? Haha. I don't even know where the time has went. I've gotten a new summer job and so it's busy preparing for that, along with studying for school, thankfully after my wednesday exam, I'm done for the year! I've also been reading quite a bit. I just got Catcher in the Rye... seems interesting so far, if somewhat odd.

Anyways, onto the pictures.

This is a bird. A female red-winged blackbird if I'm not mistaken.


I'm not sure what all these are, they were quite far away from me. I think I can safely say the top-right is a red-winged blackbird. The top-left probably is too, but I can't be sure. The one on the tree... probably a crow. Anyways, they were fighting and I thought it was cool.


This is a subpar deer picture. The deer are very hard to get a clear shot of. I found this one interesting because of the antler-like growths. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys with full-grown antlers.


Anyways, thats it. God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the deer! And the birdyyyyyys! But the deer especiallllly! -Chelle