Monday, July 09, 2007

It's me again!

Hey everyone, sorry for the long time between updates. Now I will both post pictures and talk a bit about what I've been up to. I've been working at my new job, which involves helping with programs for kids. It is great fun and it is more like play than work. The perfect kind of job. I have great people to work with and the kids are great as well of course.


I'm also still working one shift a week at the grocery store, which isn't nearly as fun, but well, I wanted to keep that job too for school next year seeing as my new job is summer only. In other news, I've mostly been slacking off: reading, eating ice cream, etc. I just read a book called Fight Club which I just have to mention. It was probably the weirdest thing I've ever read. I wrote a bit more about it here if anyone is interested in a strange, depressing, horrifying book.


Anyways, enough about me. On to the pictures!


This one is long past due. It is a picture of my budgie whom I love very dearly. The picture isn't top quality as I couldn't use my flash (I don't want to blind the poor thing).



Next is a picture of a fire. Not particularly note-worthy I guess, but I love fire pictures. Fire is so pretty. :)



Here is a deer. They seem to get braver in summer and come right up to our fence. Although they still go running off when you get close enough to get a good picture.


And here is a little robin. I very much love birds, so I quite enjoy taking a picture of them. This little fellow was quite brave and hopped right up to me. So I took a picture.


And that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed them.


God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of these ones are just super awesome! I love your budgie! I want one... Sorta. Though I don't know if I will be committed enough. They're so cute though. The fire picture is VERY cool. I love deer, and that robin is super amazing and I love it. ;p - Chelle