Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good day everyone!

Hello all,

I have decided it has been too long and that my blog needs an update. As can be expected, no pictures, the weather has been a bit nicer, but it is still too cold for my camera for the most part (fun fact: frozen lenses take bad pictures). Anyways, I have been rather busy, filming a movie in social, which is about the most exciting thing since watching paint dry, and drivers ed, which is actually moderately fun.

Turns out that I can drive. Not well, but better then a good chunk of the adult drivers (because they're all crazy, absolutely crazy). I drove on the highway today and lived to talk about it, so I figure I can't be that bad. Haha, anyways, I have some stuff I need to get done, so I will rap this up.

God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.... i feeeel siiiickkkkyyyyyyyyyy........... anyway.......................................................................................................................................... have fun driving, it's been a while since your post.... *whimpering*