Monday, December 25, 2006

New Pictures!

Hey everyone!

For the first time in quite awhile, I actually have new pictures for you! On Christmas, I decided it was warm enough to get up and go for a walk, and well, what a walk it was. Proof that I am getting fat in fact, you see I was half dead by the time I got home. I have something against following the beaten path... but you know, there is something exilerating about running along the top of a coulee. Some of those paths were not meant for human travel and I almost fell several times. I did however, get pictures out of it! They are not great, bear in mind I am still rusty from several months of inactivity and it was incredibly windy (hard to get a good shot when you're being blown all over the place.

This is a shot of the coulee that was beside me for the most part.


This was the path I was following, this is what it looked like when I turned around to see where I was coming from. I think that the path beaten there is either from water melting and running downhill or from deer, because I have never seen another human walking these paths.


This next shot probably doesn't seem to match the other 2, mainly because it was taken quite some time ago. However, if you look below it you will see the exact same scene taken in a completely different season. There is quite an extreme difference in climate between seasons here, and I liked the comparison.




Well that is it for today!
Merry Christmas and God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up some pictures! =] They're very nice. Post more as soon as you can!

-Cheelle