Wednesday, December 13, 2006

YO!

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the lack of posting, I am in the middle of what is quite possibly the busiest week EVER. I've had 3 fairly big tests, a christmas concert, and 3 after school drivers ed classes. Basically, I'm ridiculously busy. Best case scenario though, next week I'll have nothing to do but I'll drive there anyways with my newly earned license! (I hope... scary drivers test).

Well, besides that, not much is new in my life. I'm going to math club tomorrow (I think they came up with a better name than math club, I missed last meeting). Anyways, I should go, I just finished my homework and I'd like to get to bed. Tomorrow I leave the house at 7:00AM and won't be back until like... 8PM, yay. Lol, well, enough complaining from me, to be fair, all this junk I'm doing is by choice, so to be fair, I'm actually rather lucky. Hehe. There we go, the cup is now half full, I feel better already.

I am definatly beginning to rant. In fact, I bet you're wondering when I'm going to stop typing. I admit, I'm really not sure. Probably in the near future. I guess. Why are you still reading? Oh well, I guess you have nothing to do. Sorry. Nothing else exciting here. There you go, that 10 seconds you spend reading this... you never get it back. No refunds.

Sorry :P

God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That so did not take me 10 seconds to read, I'm like a super fast reading person....

Okay. :^P Not super fast... but whatever! Hows about you find some sort of nice picture on the net and put it up, just so there is something pretty to look at it.