Friday, December 15, 2006

Hello again!

Hey all!

I figured I just had to post since I got my drivers license today! It was pretty scary, but I managed to get only 40 points off (if you got more than 75 you failed). Turns out I don't look at stuff enough, oh well, still a pass. So now I can drive! Okay, maybe not, we need to get insurance, and since it's Friday, that might take until Monday because places close on the weekends a lot. Oh well, I'll live I suppose, haha.

Anyways, thats about all I had to say, I got a new videogame (Ironically, it's Need for Speed, lets have a violent racing game to improve my driving), hehe. Well I am going to wrap this up, I think I'm going to get a few more pictures ready to send to costco to be printed (I haven't done that in ages)

Edit: I just read the comment to my last post, turns out I need to add something pretty to look at. So I found a picture of a car... and anyone looking for a Christmas present... this is the one... just kidding :)




God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice car Keilan...now if only it were yours, eh? Anyway, congrats on the licence!

~Linda