Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's been awhile!

Hey everyone!

I haven't posted in quite awhile, so I figured I should post again now. I really don't have much to say. I really really wanted to take some pictures on monday, but I couldn't. It reached -34 celcius that day and reached -37 the next day. If those temperatures don't mean anything to you (supposedly some people use some other crazy scale), then basically, thats very very very very very very very very very very very very cold.

Anyways, my social class got boring (agricultural revolution), I really just couldn't care less about how farmers got more richer. Oh well, it's better now. Even though I have a crazy project now. Actually, I'm going to go play a game now, so I will post again eventually.

God Bless,
Keilan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to refrain, but couldn't help myself..."got more richer"!?! You may need to work on your grammer a tad bit Keilan. And yes, it has been cold. I miss your pictures! I hope you post some pictures of the pretty snow soon!

~Linda

KeilanS said...

Linda, I am fully aware that "got more richer" isn't correct grammer. I feel it emphasizes my scorn for the Agricultural Revolution and it's boringness.

As for pictures, I want some too, but I am rather busy and as long as the weather stays below zero, I have to keep the camera warm and snuggly in the house, hehe.

Anonymous said...

KEILAN HELLLLOOOO OUT THERE!!!!!How am I supposed to know how you're doing if you don't post????? Let's have some feedback, eh?
Love,
Auntie E.