Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hello everyone!

Hey all,

I really don't take pictures in winter I'm afraid. I dislike cold. But I will give you another boring update on my life. Actually, I'm rather excited. I went to the bank, and found I have money that I didn't know I had. So I was like celebrate! My mom says I should celebrate and save it... I say thats no fun, so I'm going to celebrate and buy this:



Yes, I know it's pretty. Well to me anyways, I'm kind of a nerd. But well... ya. I want it. So with my newfound riches I'm going to buy it. It also comes in black, but recently white has grown on me. Go me.

Anyways, I know you all care. I also have two finals tomorrow, that I dont' want to study for but should be. So I should maybe go do that soon... but first:



Hah! Now you're all going to have nightmares. I actually did take that, although I'm ashamed to admit it!

Well, thats it,
God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SPONGEY!!


The DS is very, very cool. But you are a fool for not putting up puppy pictures. You... are.. a.... meanie!