Sunday, November 12, 2006

A second blog?

Yes, that is right. A second blog. I wanted to differentiate somewhat between this blog, and the one where I hope to store my huge amount of creative works. I created a blog to host funny articles written by me. As of write now there are 2 and a half such articles in existence, and I am only confident in the humour of one of them. That one is in my new blog, which can be accessed in a manner than I am about to describe.

But first, my regular update on my exciting life. Well, I started math and social in school. That sucks. In fact, I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. I hope you're all happy, you've gone and distracted me. Secondly, work on saturday was fun. The sewer backed up and it randomly started coughing up water into the A&W kitchen. Therefore, we had to close for an hour, and I basically got paid $11 (extra pay for rememberance day) for pushing water back down a drain. Not a bad deal I think. I have also developed a decent immunity to bad smells, so the smell really did not bug me much. Hoorah!

Okay, now for the second blog link. To get to it, you have to simply look to the left of this post and click once on the picture of me holding a camera. This will bring you to my profile page. On this profile page, listing my interests, you must scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see links to two blogs, this one, and a second blog titled "Random Humour". Go there. That will lead you to my second blog, which currently only has one funny article up. Many of you will have already seen my moderately famous "The Truth About Ducks" article. Those of you who haven't may enjoy it.

God Bless,
Keilan

No comments: