Monday, November 20, 2006

Update!

Hello everyone!

It's been 8 days now, so I figured I should write an update. I have been rather busy lately and haven't posted any updates. That is probably because I'm still recovering from working until 11:30PM on Friday.... my MANAGER who shall remain nameless made me do it! (haha, just joking, it was pretty fun, and I have a great manager).

Anyways, I have to write a journal from the perspective of a church-member in the medieval era. Hooray! I wonder if they could afford mp3 players.... hmmmm. And that King Louis guy sounds like a jerk (or is it King George)... oh well, maybe I should figure it out before I write the journal.

Well, thats all for today,
God Bless,
Keilan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Keilan
The wonderful 16th on the 23rd of November! WOW! Can you believe it! Have a wonderfully awesome day! With a hug from Aunt Jeanne

KeilanS said...

Thank you very much! Although, believe it or not, being 16 feels a great deal like I felt yesterday. Oh well, haha. Once I can drive I'll really be 16! I'm quite excited.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Keilan, however I did think about you yesterday too. Everyone is going to have to look out now on the streets, as you will be tearing up the town. Just kidding. Hope you had a great Birthday.
Love Auntie Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy very belated birthday Keilan!!! And go ahead, drive that cute{except for the passenger front wheel!} little car of yours-- it runs fine, and I would know!!
Love Auntie Emily
P.S. or am I getting all up in your grill but calling it cute?