Friday, June 30, 2006

A few nature shots.

Hey there bloggers!

A few more pictures from a walk this morning... man those mosquitos are bad. Haha, enjoy the pictures!

A strange little flower


A pretty little blue flower, theres something seriously wrong with this shot, I just can't tell what it is... contrast or something.


I really have no idea what kind of butterfly this is, it's pretty though. :)


This one is a panoramic shot from about 10 shots stitched together. It's a tad distorted since I'm using a cheap freeware image stitcher.


Well thats about it for today, I have work again so I couldn't take many, and the bugs are less than friendly. I also wanted to address one of the comments to my last post. About using my pictures that is. If you want to use any picture here as a background or something like that on your computer, I am perfectly okay with that. And if anybody wants to use these pictures on their own website or blog, I am okay with that too, under the condition that somewhere you mention the blog you took them from. (This one).

Happy blogging,
Keilan

3 comments:

Merlin said...

I like the shot of the butterfly. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»