Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello again everyone!

Hey all,

Well yesterday was an exciting day, first post on my blog, and I finally got a new memory card for my camera. And what a memory card it is, high speed and 2.0GB. Being the nerd that I am, that was very exciting for me. So of course, I had to go out for a walk and try it out. After approximately 5 minutes I had to run inside to put on mosquite spray, however I ventured out again soon after. Unfortunately, my walk was largely unsuccessful, and I didn't get any noteworthy shots, but I'll post a few anyways. Sadly, I won't be able to take any more today, I have a 5 hour shift at A&W, boy do I love work. ;)

These birds are pretty nice, this little fellow has the most beautiful song you'll ever here.


Not the nicest sunset, these houses are always in my way :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bogeyman.

I think your pictures are great, and I would steal them all, except that would be a little bit unfair since I've already stolen your photo posting idea. Birds rock.


Have fun at work,
"Shell"

Anonymous said...

These are sweet shots keep up the good work !

Merlin said...

I like your capture of the bird singing. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»