Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hawks!

Well on monday I found a hawk! It sat in the same place for about 45 minutes. Regrettably it didn't do anything crazy so I could get amazing pictures. Just sat infuriatingly close to the sun so I couldn't get a good shot. But whatever, I got some that don't suck horribly. And on the bright side, doing something crazy might involve swooping at me (It's happened to me before, I dont' recommend it). Anyways, here are the two shots I deemed good.





Anyways, I am off to go try and find it again (ya right, eh. I doubt I'll find it when I"m looking).

God Bless,
Keilan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo thats a perdyful birdy.
Fierce too. Lol!

Though they can carry away small doggies, awful I know. Or maybe that was some other bird, I don't really remember. =]

Perdy pictures.