Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello Hello Hello

Hey everyone!

I am on a week break from school, it is very nice, haha. In fact, I would be at school right now, but I'm NOT! Ha :)

Anyways, I have two pictures, nothing special, but they are pictures. The weather seems to be warming up a bit, before long the animals should come back and I'll be able to get some half-decent shots!

This is a rock (can you tell that I'm running out of subjects). But there is a catch... you see, this rock is reflected in the ice!!!!! (fancy, I know)













Here is my second equally dreary picture. I personally prefer the grass green and the river running, but you know, who am I to decide these things.














Haha, great pictures I know, maybe something green will surface eventually.
God Bless,
Keilan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Ice is awesome... Rocks are cool too, my name means little rock, so rocks must be cool. =]

N8 said...

Nice Pictures Keilan. I got my own blog now @ http://icepwndnoobs2.blogspot.com/
It's all cars!!!
[by the way this is Nathan]

Anonymous said...

This post was over a month ago, correct? Why do you have no new pictures yet? I have nothing to look at if you don't put up pictures, so I hope you get the chance to post some soon!

KeilanS said...

Hey there anonymous, I'm hoping to have some up soon, I've just been very busy and very cold, so no new shots. I went to the zoo awhile ago though, I just have to sort through them!