Saturday, July 04, 2009

Greetings

Hello!

I know it has been ages since my last blog post, but I have not in fact forgotten about the existence of it. So here I am!

Life has been very busy, partially with my second semester of university and following that, with work. I have been working at the university doing research in the computer science department, which is definitely fairly exciting.

Now, I did not want to not post any pictures, but was left with a dilemma as I have taken no pictures. I did however, create this as I was bored of my old facebook profile. So I am posting it. I offer no explanation or apologies for the picture, as I am not entirely certain what influenced me in making it.


Finally, hello to A E and A L. I know you're watching. :)

-Keilan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keilan,
Great to see a post! The picture is,--well,--interesting. I'm glad you love your work and am confident you are great at it. Keep us posted on your life. Take care.
A E

Anonymous said...

Oooh - I believe I posted in the wrong spot... I will do it again.
Keilan - I love your new blog profile picture!!!!
AND - Yes - I am watching.....
Love A L
I see A E is also watching.

Anonymous said...

I think I remember what influenced this, at least in part. It was a late night conversation where one of us, perhaps it was I, was delighted at the Penguins' old logo. What happened from there I blame only on yourself.
EB

Unknown said...

A J also on occasion checks this out.
A very dynamic and dynamite new photo!

Anonymous said...

In any realm false front of dear military units involved in diving, there are also groups of many, old fitted laical functions. They are in most cases, rescue services, but also with the construction of liberally facilities and buildings, or in water. Training of these professionals include periodically run a diving orbit, but also how to deportment a liberating undercover agent guardianship fizzy water be illogical, and the ways and principles of educated and non-poisonous, race orders submarines. Divers specialize in these units, and certain situations are selected in the interdependence of the needs and functions to create. Working in teams is a weight of such treacherous and requires interminable rehabilitation of personal skills. This ensures a elegant, organized scuba diving task, led by the most well-informed diving instructors who can boast of a long-standing procedure in this work, profit numerous successes and records. Some of them push the service and using the self-employed modus operandi, train enthusiasts of the far-off ways of spending let out time.
Mike [url=http://www.hotdive.dogory.pl]Kurs nurkowania[/url]