Friday, March 07, 2008

Hawaii Post

Hey everyone!

I've been back from Hawaii for awhile now, so I figure it's about time for me to get a blog post up with some of my pictures. I've been a little bit busy settling back into things at home but I am caught up in school (and my marks didn't even drop!) so now I am quite a bit less busy. Anyways, on with the pictures.

This was taken from the hotel pool (on the second floor of the hotel). I was playing with time lapse photos and thats how I got the wierd red lights on the road.
This is the state fish of Hawaii and one of my only good shots of a fish. This thing is called a Hunahunanukanukakauapua (and I probably spelt that wrong). Why anyone would use a name that long is beyond me.
This is something I think the world needs to see. I want one of these. No, I want a whole colony of these. It appears to be a duck with a lions mane. Wow. Anyways, this isn't native to Hawaii. It was in the zoo and apparently comes from Asia somewhere.

This is Waikiki beach where the tourists flock. It is very nice and there are relative few things in the water that can kill you. Although we did come across a pretty freaky looking sea urchin at one point.
I have many more which may come in future blog posts. This is it for today though.
God Bless,
Keilan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do have a gift Keilan! I don't get on the computer much anymore, but every time I do, I check for new pictures, and I'm never disappointed with what I see. Keep it up!!

~Linda

KeilanS said...

Thanks for looking Linda! Glad you liked the pictures. :)