Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pictureless Post

Hey everyone!

At least, if anyones left, I'm sure at least half of you turned away after seeing this post was titled "Pictureless Post", haha. I'm afraid that I can't get any pictures up today, although I do have some new ones, I have yet to go through them and get the good ones.

I am slightly angered at Dove (my local Christian store). I called on Saturday to pre-order Pillars new CD (It's called the Reckoning, if you're a heavy rock fan, BUY IT!).

This Space Has Been Freed Up For An Urgent Edit!!! I have suggested that you buy Pillars new CD if you are a rock music fan. I strongly doubt anyone actually would on my word alone, but just in case anyone would, I'm posting this. The CD was a dissapointment. As a general summary, Pillar went soft, oh well, they were good before, maybe their next CD won't be as dissapointing as this one.

So anyway, they said it was in and they could sell it on Oct. 3 (today and the day it's released). So I go to the store after school today to pick it up, and I'm told the shipment didn't come in... which was supposedly in Saturday... so I'm mad and head home. When I get home I have a message on the machine saying the CD is in and I can come pick it up!!!

It's nice to be able to get Christian CD's locally (internet buying sucks), but man that place is uncoordinated. I can't get mad at the people, all of them are really friendly, but I think their computer system is messed up... and now I don't have a CD I wanted today, rats!

Anyways, rant is over, God BLess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Keilan! I hope tomorrow goes better for you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Keilan! Life isn't supposed to be mean to you, that's mean!

~(I think you know who this is, I won't bother to sign it...lol)

KeilanS said...

Haha, well what can I say, life isn't that mean :P Not to mention, things could be a lot worse than needing to wait 3 days for a CD.

I've been told the CD isn't any good anyways, but I still need to buy it to be sure.

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

Haven't spoken to you recently... hmpft...

Good luck with the CD...